This position has been filled
Our sincere thanks to everyone who applied.
Web Developer / Designer
Left-brained? Right-brained? We are looking for someone who is a little bit of both. You understand that when a designer carefully chose #777 in their design, they do not want to see #000 when it’s live. You have no trouble thinking in pixels in PSD and percentages in CSS.
Jackson Sky is looking for a front-end developer to join our team and help us bring websites to life. Your primary responsibilities will include converting Photoshop designs to fully responsive HTML, building out pages of new websites, as well as updating existing clients WordPress websites with new content and features. Applicants with design experience will also have the opportunity to work on the creative side of web development, assisting in designing website concepts and supporting layouts.
This position would be ideal for a new grad or someone with 1-2 years of industry experience.
- Expert knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with WordPress
- Basic understanding of PHP
- Knowledge of modern web standards and best practices
- Familiarity with Photoshop
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to problem-solve
- Desire to be a part of a small team
- Ability to multitask and meet internal and external deadlines
Bonus points for:
- Experience building WordPress Themes from scratch
- Design background or experience
- Interest in new trends and technologies
- Familiarity with cPanel
- Having (or at least liking) dogs
What’s in it for you?
- Work-from-wherever Fridays
- Flexible PTO
- Health insurance reimbursement options
Jackson Sky is a small team where each member is dedicated to what they do best. We are looking for someone who is excited about working in this type of atmosphere. Your voice and opinions will be encouraged and valued.
Send your resume, a link to your online portfolio and the reason why you would be a good fit for this position to Rhaya Shilts at email@example.com